The Children’s Heart Center pediatric cardiology practice has more than 20 years of experience in caring for children with congenital heart disease. Today, it remains as a leading center in Lebanon and the region providing excellence in clinical care for pediatric CHD cases, offering initial evaluation, diagnosis and follow-up care for patients from birth to adulthood. The care team includes a variety of experts to provide access, care management and treatment to communities near and far.
Our comprehensive services include evaluation and treatment for conditions such as:
- Chest Pain
- Heart Murmurs
- Congenital Cardiac Defects
- Previously Repaired or Cardiac Defects
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Cardiac Structural Abnormalities
Advanced Diagnostics and Cardiac Imaging
The CHC provides comprehensive and evidenced based diagnostic, interventional, and surgical treatment modalities to cover the vast array of congenital heart conditions, from the simplest heart defects involving one step interventional repair, to complex procedures which involve multiple- step interventions in Lebanon and the region.
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Remote monitoring in the ICU, NICU, PICU, and CSU
- Stress and exercise testing
- 24-hour ambulatory and event monitoring, Holter monitoring
Cardiac Catheterization and Intervention
Our cardiac catheterization program focuses on delivering a diagnostic and/or interventional procedure to minimize the stress of invasive procedures on patients and their families. Many of our procedures serve as alternative interventional treatments to open surgical repairs. Other procedures provide our cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery team with more information to help identify the best medical and surgical management strategies.
Services range from standard interventions to the most cutting-edge methods for trans-catheter repairs, including:
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization
- Catheter-based closure for ASD, PFO, PDA and select VSDs
- Coil or device closure of abnormal vessels
- Trans-catheter pulmonary valve placement
- Pulmonary hypertension studies
- Interventional treatments for adult patients with congenital heart disease